English | Español |
Welcome to the Gardena Police Online Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our
Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Gardena City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
Upon completion of this process you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" showing that your
report is complete.
- Be given a case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Gardena Police Online Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):